Divorce And Estate Planning Lawyer In Barrington
Planning for the future is an important part of your divorce. During your divorce, this includes properly dividing property and developing a parenting plan. After a divorce, it is equally important that you have an attorney review, revise and draft essential estate planning documents to reflect the changes in your life.
At Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., in Barrington, Illinois, we provide comprehensive divorce services. From pre-divorce planning to post-divorce estate planning, we will provide you with the advice and support you need. Call us at 847-282-4051 or 815-384-2238 for a free consultation about your divorce and estate plan.
Estate Planning After A Divorce
After a divorce, your priorities change, and you will need to update your estate plan to reflect these changes. We will help you evaluate your situation and your goals. This includes helping you determine:
• Who will take care of your child if something happens to you?
• Who are your beneficiaries?
• Who will receive life insurance payments?
• Who will act as the administrator of your estate?
These are just a few of the questions and issues we can help you resolve. Then, we can update your estate planning documents to reflect your goals. We can revise and draft the estate planning documents you need to feel confident in the future, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate documents.
Talk To A Lawyer About Our Will Drafting And Estate Services
Our goal is to provide you with the resources and information you need to get a fresh start after your divorce. To discuss your estate plan with an attorney at our firm, contact us online. Your first consultation is free of charge.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys
- Barrington Lawyer For Divorce And Bankruptcy
- Divorce And Estate Planning Lawyer In Barrington