Divorce and Separation Overview
Experienced, Ethical Representation From Highly Respected Family Law Lawyers
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., provides diligent and accomplished representation in the following areas of family law:
• Divorce: We focus our practice on providing our clients with practical advice and sound legal solutions reached through skilled negotiation and renowned trial representation.
• Enforcement or modification of divorce judgments: Even the most thorough and well-thought-out divorce decrees may need to be modified later as a result of changing circumstances.
• The divorce process: We guide clients through every step of filing for divorce, protecting their rights, finances, relationships and futures.
• Fathers' rights: Combining respectful legal counsel with assertive advocacy, we represent fathers in all areas of divorce and family law.
• Military divorce: Our Barrington divorce lawyers provide prompt and professional representation to military personnel and their families in Illinois and overseas.
• Annulments: In Illinois, an annulment is termed an "invalid" marriage.
• Divorce mediation: Our mission is to facilitate mutually beneficial resolutions while ensuring that the ultimate agreement is in line with our client's best interests.
• Collaborative divorce: While it may not be appropriate for every situation, it is important to understand the option of collaborative divorce before choosing how to proceed in achieving your goals.
• Same-sex partnerships: Illinois law and federal law differ in regard to civil unions, sometimes referred to as domestic partnerships or same-sex partnerships.
• Legal separation: Some couples prefer legal separation to divorce due to religious beliefs or for tax reasons.
• Prenuptial agreements: We help couples draft legally sound and effective prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Parentage: We represent both men and women throughout Illinois who are interested in paternity determination or involved in parentage disputes.
• Domestic violence: We provide strong, respectful and tenacious advocacy on behalf of those seeking protection from domestic violence and those who are wrongfully charged.
• Estate planning: After a divorce, you will need to change your estate planning documents to ensure they are up to date. We can help you review, revise and draft wills, trusts and other key documents.
• Bankruptcy: We help clients who need help with debt before, during or after a divorce.
Contact An Arlington Heights Legal Separation Lawyer
To arrange a free initial consultation with our attorneys, call Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., at 847-282-4051 or 815-384-2238, or contact us online.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys
- Barrington Lawyer For Divorce And Bankruptcy
- Divorce And Estate Planning Lawyer In Barrington