Barrington High Net Worth Divorce Attorneys
Stellar Legal Representation And Asset Protection During Divorce
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C. , offers high-class legal services in the following areas of family law:
• Division of marital property: Our law firm has experience determining how to accurately characterize assets in a way that stands up to scrutiny in settlement negotiations and trial court proceedings.
• Nonmarital property: Assets accumulated prior to marriage or owned by only one of the spouses prior to the marriage are considered separate or nonmarital property.
• Complex property division: Our Barrington high net worth divorce lawyers work with a number of professional experts to build successful cases for our clients. They include accountants, forensic accountants, actuaries, business valuators and home appraisers.
• Pension/401(k)/retirement: We have the experience, skills and resources necessary to resolve complex disputes over pensions, 401(k) accounts and other retirement assets.
• Business valuation: The presence of a family business or a business owned by one spouse adds a level of complexity to divorce proceedings in Illinois.
• Division of stocks/mutual funds/investment accounts: Protecting our clients' financial interests begins with characterizing their investment accounts and other assets as joint marital property or separate property.
• Debt responsibility: Assigning debt responsibility during divorce can be far more complex than first appears.
• Maintenance/spousal support: We can help you assess whether your situation warrants spousal maintenance and, if so, the amount and duration thereof.
• Modification of maintenance: Our attorneys are available to review your existing spousal maintenance order and advise you about your options for requesting a modification.
Contact A Lakewood Divorce Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers, call Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C. , at 847-282-4051 or 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
High Net Worth Divorce Articles
- Barrington High Net Worth Divorce Attorneys
- Crystal Lake Complex Property Division Lawyer
- Barrington Hidden Assets Attorney
- Business Valuation
- Maintenance/Spousal Support
- Division Of Marital Property
- Nonmarital Property
- Modification Of Maintenance In Illinois
- Division Of Stocks, Mutual Funds And Investment Accounts
- Debt Responsibility In A Divorce
- Effects of Divorce on Business Owners
- Effects Of Divorce On Professional Practice