Barrington Business Formation Attorneys
If you are launching a new business in Illinois, consulting a business formation attorney now can save you from unexpected costs later. Without the proper business entity in place, you could be personally responsible if your business is sued.
At Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., our lawyers help entrepreneurs create new businesses and business ventures. We also draft business agreements that are essential whenever you go into business with another person. With offices in Barrington, Crystal Lake, St. Charles, Oakbrook Terrace and Deerfield, we represent small and midsize businesses throughout the Chicago metropolitan area of Illinois. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs.
Business Law Services
Our lawyers bring decades of business law experience to the table and help you avoid disputes that can derail your business plans. The following are examples of the services we provide:
• Formation of limited liability companies (LLC), corporations and partnerships to shield your personal assets from liability and gain tax advantages
• Corporate governance and operational advice to help you preserve your corporate shield and tax treatment
• Operating/shareholder agreements, noncompete agreements, confidentiality agreements and buy-sell agreements
• Franchise agreements
• Business contracts and leases
• Commercial litigation
Due to the broad range of business services we provide, we often serve as general legal counsel for businesses that are too small to have in-house legal counsel.
Full-service law practice: What would happen to your business if you or a partner divorces? Who would take over the reins of your business if you retire or become incapacitated? Our attorneys can advise you in a broad range of issues affecting your business, including estate planning, business bankruptcy and reorganization, and divorce.
Contact Our Franchise, LLC And Corporate Formation Attorneys
To discuss your legal needs with our small-business attorneys, call 815-384-2238, 847-282-4051 or 630-412-1178 or email us.
Other Practice Area Articles
- Barrington Bankruptcy And Criminal Attorneys
- Barrington Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Criminal Defense/DUI
- Barrington, Illinois, DUI Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Aggravated Domestic Battery Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Foreclosure Attorney
- Illinois Guardianship Attorneys
- Restraining Orders
- Barrington Business Formation Attorneys
- Barrington Real Estate Attorney