Barrington Bankruptcy And Criminal Attorneys
Experienced Legal Counsel And Representation Throughout Illinois
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., offers knowledgeable and trustworthy advice and assistance with a broad spectrum of legal concerns. In addition to divorce, high net worth divorce and child custody issues, our experienced trial attorneys handle cases involving:
• Bankruptcy: The two types of bankruptcy available to most consumers are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Chapter 7 is a quicker process that results in the discharge of your debt. Chapter 13 is a longer process that consists of a payment plan before your remaining debts are discharged. Both will protect you from creditor harassment, wage garnishment and more.
• Criminal defense/DUI: We understand the complex procedures involved in criminal law and will thoroughly examine the evidence against you, investigating all options for reducing or eliminating the charges. If your case goes to trial, we have the trial experience necessary to win.
• Home foreclosure: If you are facing foreclosure and are struggling to make your payments, you could benefit by speaking to an attorney about your legal options.
• Restraining orders: Your best interest will be our primary concern as we handle issues such as orders of protection, restraining orders and collateral issues that result from accusations of domestic violence.
• Real estate: Getting through any type of real estate transaction requires a strict attention to detail. Our lawyers can help you with any commercial or residential real estate purchase or sale.
Contact A Criminal Law Attorney In Arlington Heights
Learn more about how the lawyers of Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., can provide the quality legal counsel and assertive representation you seek in bankruptcy, criminal defense or any other area of practice. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Barrington or Crystal Lake office at 847-282-4051 or 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
Other Practice Area Articles
- Barrington Bankruptcy And Criminal Attorneys
- Barrington Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Criminal Defense/DUI
- Barrington, Illinois, DUI Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Aggravated Domestic Battery Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Foreclosure Attorney
- Illinois Guardianship Attorneys
- Restraining Orders
- Barrington Business Formation Attorneys
- Barrington Real Estate Attorney