Schaumburg Attorneys For Child Abductions
Whether taking one's own child out of the state or out of the country constitutes abduction depends on whether that action violates a court order. Without a divorce petition or a custody order, there is no real legal recourse. That is why it is wise to consult an accomplished Barrington child abduction attorney who has an in-depth knowledge of domestic and international child custody law.
Manassa Hartman, P.C., is a respected Illinois family law firm that offers time-sensitive advice and determined advocacy in the most challenging custody cases. We represent both mothers and fathers in parental abduction and Hague Convention cases, arguing before state and federal courts. We are committed to using every resource to boldly defend our clients' rights and their children's futures.
Arlington Heights Child Custody Lawyers Who Can Take Prompt Action
Every child abduction or parental kidnapping case is different, and we will bring different strategies into play in each scenario. However, here are a few steps we might take in a case:
• Locate the child with the assistance of professional investigators and other experts. • Resolve disputes over jurisdiction through presenting persuasive arguments before state and federal courts. • Gather evidence from psychologists, child development specialists and other experts on behalf of our client's case. • Forcefully litigate for our client's parental rights, asserting his or her claim to custody of the child. In every case, we take prompt action to ensure the safety and well-being of the children involved. Their welfare—as well as the welfare of our clients—is our primary concern.
Contact Us Today
For experienced legal counsel and prompt, efficient assistance with child abduction issues, consult Manassa Hartman, P.C. Schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers by calling our Barrington or Crystal Lake office at 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
Custody and Support Articles
- Barrington Child Custody Attorneys
- Custody and Support Issues
- Child Custody
- Barrington Child Visitation Lawyers
- Child Custody Modification
- Child Custody & Visitation FAQ
- Concerning Child Custody And Preference
- Child Support/Collection
- Barrington Child Support Modification Lawyers
- Child Support Laws In Illinois
- Day Care & Child Support Lawyer
- Barrington College Education And Child Support Lawyer
- Child Support Arrears
- Interstate Removal/Parental Relocation
- Barrington Grandparents’ Rights Lawyers
- Schaumburg Attorneys For Child Abductions
- Crystal Lake Child Custody Litigation Attorneys
- Family Law Civil Contempt Attorneys