Schaumburg Attorneys For Child Abductions
Whether taking one's own child out of the state or out of the country constitutes abduction depends on whether that action violates a court order. Without a divorce petition or a custody order, there is no real legal recourse. That is why it is wise to consult an accomplished Barrington child abduction attorney who has an in-depth knowledge of domestic and international child custody law.
Manassa Hartman, P.C., is a respected Illinois family law firm that offers time-sensitive advice and determined advocacy in the most challenging custody cases. We represent both mothers and fathers in parental abduction and Hague Convention cases, arguing before state and federal courts. We are committed to using every resource to boldly defend our clients' rights and their children's futures.
Arlington Heights Child Custody Lawyers Who Can Take Prompt Action
Every child abduction or parental kidnapping case is different, and we will bring different strategies into play in each scenario. However, here are a few steps we might take in a case:
• Locate the child with the assistance of professional investigators and other experts. • Resolve disputes over jurisdiction through presenting persuasive arguments before state and federal courts. • Gather evidence from psychologists, child development specialists and other experts on behalf of our client's case. • Forcefully litigate for our client's parental rights, asserting his or her claim to custody of the child. In every case, we take prompt action to ensure the safety and well-being of the children involved. Their welfare—as well as the welfare of our clients—is our primary concern.
Contact Us Today
For experienced legal counsel and prompt, efficient assistance with child abduction issues, consult Manassa Hartman, P.C. Schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers by calling our Barrington or Crystal Lake office at 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys