Barrington, Illinois, DUI Defense Attorneys
A DUI arrest can have a devastating effect on your life — personally, professionally and financially. Drinking and driving penalties can include higher insurance rates, loss of your driver's license, fines, possible jail time, possible job loss and other sanctions. If you have been charged with drunk driving in Illinois, it is in your best interest to speak to our DUI defense lawyers about your options as soon as possible.
At Manassa, Stassen & Vaclavek, P.C., we provide an aggressive defense against drunk driving charges in Illinois, also known as DUI or DWI. Through skillful negotiations and staunch advocacy, we will seek the best possible resolution of your case. With offices in Barrington, Crystal Lake, St. Charles, Oakbrook Terrace and Deerfield, we serve clients throughout the Chicago metropolitan area of Illinois.
There Is Always A Defense To Drunk Driving Charges
Even if you failed a field sobriety and Breathalyzer test, you should not assume that the state has all of the evidence it needs to convict you of drunk driving. Our lawyers will examine every aspect of your DUI stop and subsequent arrest to create the strongest possible defense. For example:
• Did police have a right to pull you over? If not, all evidence gathered after the stop can be suppressed.
• Did the police officer make mistakes in administering the field sobriety test? If so, police may not have had probable cause to administer the breath test.
• Was the breath test machine accurate? Operator and machine errors can lead to inaccurate results.
From your initial consultation until the final resolution of your case, our attorneys will take every step to minimize the consequences of a DUI arrest and give you your life back. In most cases, we are able to negotiate a favorable resolution of your case. However, we are willing and able to try your case, if necessary, to help you obtain a favorable outcome.
Protect Your Rights | Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your situation and options with our Barrington DUI defense attorneys, call 815-384-2238, 847-282-4051 or 630-412-1178 or email us.
Other Practice Area Articles
- Barrington Bankruptcy And Criminal Attorneys
- Barrington Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Criminal Defense/DUI
- Barrington, Illinois, DUI Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Aggravated Domestic Battery Defense Attorneys
- Barrington Foreclosure Attorney
- Illinois Guardianship Attorneys
- Restraining Orders
- Barrington Business Formation Attorneys
- Barrington Real Estate Attorney