The calculation of child support begins by using established statutory guidelines. Although, deviations from these guidelines can be awarded if there is good cause for that deviation. In Illinois, the court has the ability to weigh factors on a case-by-case basis and use its discretion in making an award.
Support Enforcement Attorneys in Crystal Lake, IL
Our accomplished attorneys have the experience to help you navigate through the child support process. To discuss your child support issues with one of our experienced Barrington child support attorneys, call us at 847-221-5511 for a free consultation.
To better serve our clients, we have multiple convenient office locations - Barrington and Crystal Lake - representing clients in Cook, McHenry, Lake, Kane and DuPage Counties in such towns as Arlington Heights, Lakewood and Palatine.
Child Support Deviation
When the court finds good cause, it can set child support in an amount that deviates from the standard formula. Our lawyers have considerable experience handling complex child support matters where deviation may be warranted, including those involving high incomes, business income and extraordinary needs of children.
Determining Fair Child Support
Even though the formula for child support is relatively simple, determining how much income is available can be a complex process due to issues such as:
• A parent receiving a large inheritance of financial gift • A parent holding large investments • A parent being self-employed • A parent is not working or working sporadically We can help you determine the proper amount of income and ensure you are receiving your fair share of child support. Likewise, we have extensive experience representing clients in modification or child support enforcement cases. To learn more about the services we offer, contact our firm to arrange a free consultation with our Barrington child support attorneys.
Custody and Support Articles
- Barrington Child Custody Attorneys
- Custody and Support Issues
- Child Custody
- Barrington Child Visitation Lawyers
- Child Custody Modification
- Child Custody & Visitation FAQ
- Concerning Child Custody And Preference
- Child Support/Collection
- Barrington Child Support Modification Lawyers
- Child Support Laws In Illinois
- Day Care & Child Support Lawyer
- Barrington College Education And Child Support Lawyer
- Child Support Arrears
- Interstate Removal/Parental Relocation
- Barrington Grandparents’ Rights Lawyers
- Schaumburg Attorneys For Child Abductions
- Crystal Lake Child Custody Litigation Attorneys
- Family Law Civil Contempt Attorneys