Barrington Child Visitation Lawyers
Will you be able to see your kids? How will you maintain a presence in your child's life? If you are seeking to preserve your parental rights and ensure you have access to your children, it is important to have an experienced family law attorney by your side.
Arlington Heights, Lakewood and Crystal Lake Parenting Plan Attorneys
At the law firm of Manassa Hartman, P.C., in Barrington, Illinois, our experienced attorneys guide our clients through the negotiation of parenting agreements and understand the need to maintain a consistent and meaningful relationship with their children. To speak to a lawyer about your situation, call us at 847-221-5511.
To better serve our clients, we have multiple convenient office locations - Barrington and Crystal Lake - representing clients in Cook, McHenry, Lake, Kane and DuPage Counties in such towns as Arlington Heights, Lakewood, and Palatine.
Protecting the Best Interest of Your Child
When a dispute arises over visitation, the court will ultimately focus on the outcome that is in the best interest of the child. Our attorneys are experienced in helping clients negotiate creative arrangements that meet the needs of all parties where feasible. Our attorneys are also accomplished, skilled litigators should the need arise.
Safeguarding Your Reputation
Charges of parental unfitness are serious and need to be fought aggressively. If you are facing these charges, we will work closely with you to present a clear and compelling case on your behalf that protects your parental rights.
Contact Manassa Hartman, P.C.
From resolving the initial visitation dispute to seeking visitation modification, we can help you with all of your visitation needs. Contact us for a free consultation with one of our accomplished Barrington visitation attorneys.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys