Divorce and Separation Overview
Experienced, Ethical Representation From Highly Respected Family Law Lawyers
Lawrence discusses the importance of hiring the right attorney in a divorce case:
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa Bojczuk, P.C., provides diligent and accomplished representation in the following areas of family law:
• Divorce: We focus our practice on providing our clients with practical advice and sound legal solutions reached through skilled negotiation and renowned trial representation.
• Enforcement or modification of divorce judgments: Even the most thorough and well-thought-out divorce decrees may need to be modified later as a result of changing circumstances.
• The divorce process: We guide clients through every step of filing for divorce, protecting their rights, finances, relationships and futures.
• Fathers' rights: Combining respectful legal counsel with assertive advocacy, we represent fathers in all areas of divorce and family law.
• Military divorce: Our Barrington divorce lawyers provide prompt and professional representation to military personnel and their families in Illinois and overseas.
• Annulments: In Illinois, an annulment is termed an "invalid" marriage.
• Divorce mediation: Our mission is to facilitate mutually beneficial resolutions while ensuring that the ultimate agreement is in line with our client's best interests.
• Collaborative divorce: While it may not be appropriate for every situation, it is important to understand the option of collaborative divorce before choosing how to proceed in achieving your goals.
• Same-sex partnerships: Illinois law and federal law differ in regard to civil unions, sometimes referred to as domestic partnerships or same-sex partnerships.
• Legal separation: Some couples prefer legal separation to divorce due to religious beliefs or for tax reasons.
• Prenuptial agreements: We help couples draft legally sound and effective prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Parentage: We represent both men and women throughout Illinois who are interested in paternity determination or involved in parentage disputes.
• Domestic violence: We provide strong, respectful and tenacious advocacy on behalf of those seeking protection from domestic violence and those who are wrongfully charged.
• Estate planning: After a divorce, you will need to change your estate planning documents to ensure they are up to date. We can help you review, revise and draft wills, trusts and other key documents.
Contact An Arlington Heights Legal Separation Lawyer
To arrange a free initial consultation with our attorneys, call Manassa Bojczuk, P.C., at 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys