Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
Protecting The Rights Of Illinois Mothers
In the past, mothers were more likely to be awarded primary custody of children than fathers in divorce, and women were more likely to receive alimony than men. Today, Illinois courts strive to make gender-neutral judgments. As a result, mothers can face increased uncertainty about finances and parenting when they divorce.
At the law firm of Manassa Bojczuk, P.C., our attorneys understand the issues that mothers face. We have earned a reputation for upholding the rights of mothers in divorce and other family law cases. With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, we serve clients throughout the Chicago metropolitan area of Illinois. The following are examples of family law areas in which our attorneys represent mothers:
• Paternity: We protect the rights of single mothers in child support and child custody cases.
• Child custody and visitation: Professional mothers can find themselves at a disadvantage in a child custody dispute in cases where there is a stay-at-home father. Our lawyers will work to protect your rights as a mother.
• Child support: Our lawyers will work to ensure you receive the full financial support you deserve under our state's child support guidelines.
• Alimony: Illinois courts may order spousal maintenance for men or women following divorce when one party has a financial need and the other has the ability to meet his or her own needs while contributing to the financial needs of the other party.
• Marital property division: Protecting your financial interests in divorce is a priority for our attorneys, especially when it comes to division of real estate, retirement accounts, businesses and other important assets.
Contact Our Mothers' Rights Attorneys
Call 847-221-5511 or email us at your earliest convenience to schedule a free initial consultation about the right of a mother in divorce.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys