Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
Skilled Legal Assistance With Premarital Agreements
A prenuptial (also called premarital) agreement is a legal contract allowing a couple to specify how marital assets and debts will be divided should the marriage end through death or divorce. It can also serve as an effective way to protect the rights and assets of children from a previous marriage.
At Manassa Hartman, P.C., we provide professional legal counsel and assistance to couples who wish to draft legally sound and effective prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Our Illinois law firm has decades of experience in family law matters, and we understand the ramifications of a poorly planned or drafted agreement. Our mission is to maximize our clients' financial security while minimizing any risks to their or their children's future.
Diligently Guarding Our Clients' Assets
Our Barrington prenuptial agreement lawyers take proactive measures to ensure that all assets and debts are fully disclosed in order to craft a valid and enforceable agreement. We will carefully review our clients' concerns and properly address them. Such concerns may include:
• Premarital asset protection • Tax repercussions of asset-division plans • Protecting the financial futures of children from previous relationships • Estate planning consequences • Guarding family businesses or professional practices • Designating postmarital assets as separate property A well-drafted prenuptial agreement is well worth the initial effort and cost. It has the potential to save individuals thousands of dollars in court costs and other legal fees, should the relationship end.
Contact A Schaumburg Lawyer For Prenuptial Agreements
Because prenuptial agreements are the basis of many divorce-related decisions by the Illinois family law courts, these contracts require the highest level of foresight and attention to detail. Learn more about how the attorneys of Manassa Hartman, P.C., can provide that level of legal skill. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Barrington or Crystal Lake office at 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys