Why Use Collaborative Law?
There is no doubt that divorce can be a stressful, emotional time for nearly anyone going through it. While it may be hard to imagine sitting down with your spouse and working out an agreement, there are certain advantages to taking that path.
At Manassa Hartman, P.C., our lawyers can help you better understand the benefits of a collaborative divorce and represent you in any proceedings. Led by attorney Lawrence S. Manassa, a fellow with the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, our law firm is a premier resource for couples in Barrington and throughout the region who need help getting through a collaborative divorce.
A Process That Will Protect Your Interests
The easiest way to explain why collaborative divorce works for many couples is that it empowers you to work out a solution that protects your legal rights and interests. Additionally:
• It will save you a great amount of money and time compared to traditional litigation, because you will be sharing experts and not making nearly as many court visits. • It will allow you and your spouse to maintain control over the process, instead of leaving crucial decisions in the hands of a judge. • By working together now, you will be able to work together more effectively in the future, which will be necessary if you have children. For couples who have children, nasty, bitter child custody disputes can leave children with conflicting emotions about their parents. By working together and realizing how important both of your relationships are with your children, there will be a better chance that they will be able to adjust to their new circumstances more easily. If you would like to learn more about how collaborative divorce works, our attorneys will be happy to lay out the benefits of the process and figure out if you would benefit from it. To schedule a free consultation, contact Manassa Hartman, P.C., either online or by calling 847-221-5511.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys