Barrington High Net Worth Divorce Attorneys
Stellar Legal Representation And Asset Protection During Divorce
With offices in Barrington and Crystal Lake, Illinois, the law firm of Manassa Hartman, P.C., offers high-class legal services in the following areas of family law:
• Division of marital property: Our law firm has experience determining how to accurately characterize assets in a way that stands up to scrutiny in settlement negotiations and trial court proceedings.
• Nonmarital property: Assets accumulated prior to marriage or owned by only one of the spouses prior to the marriage are considered separate or nonmarital property.
• Complex property division: Our Barrington high net worth divorce lawyers work with a number of professional experts to build successful cases for our clients. They include accountants, forensic accountants, actuaries, business valuators and home appraisers.
• Pension/401(k)/retirement: We have the experience, skills, and resources necessary to resolve complex disputes over pensions, 401(k) accounts and other retirement assets.
• Business valuation: The presence of a family business or a business owned by one spouse adds a level of complexity to divorce proceedings in Illinois.
• Division of stocks/mutual funds/investment accounts: Protecting our clients' financial interests begins with characterizing their investment accounts and other assets as joint marital property or separate property.
• Debt responsibility: Assigning debt responsibility during divorce can be far more complex than first appears.
• Maintenance/spousal support: We can help you assess whether your situation warrants spousal maintenance and, if so, the amount and duration thereof.
• Modification of maintenance: Our attorneys are available to review your existing spousal maintenance order and advise you about your options for requesting a modification.
Contact A Barrington Divorce Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers, call Manassa Hartman, P.C., at 847-221-5511, or contact us online.
High Net Worth Divorce Articles
- Barrington High Net Worth Divorce Attorneys
- Crystal Lake Complex Property Division Lawyer
- Barrington Hidden Assets Attorney
- Business Valuation
- Maintenance/Spousal Support
- Division Of Marital Property
- Nonmarital Property
- Modification Of Maintenance In Illinois
- Division Of Stocks, Mutual Funds And Investment Accounts
- Debt Responsibility In A Divorce
- Effects of Divorce on Business Owners
- Effects Of Divorce On Professional Practice