Crystal Lake Divorce Attorney
At Manassa Hartman, P.C., in Barrington, Illinois, we represent men and women as they face the challenges and uncertainties that divorce brings. We are experienced family law attorneys and focus our practice on providing our clients with practical advice and sound legal solutions reached through skilled negotiation and renowned trial representation.
Call us at 847-221-5511 for a free consultation with our Barrington divorce attorneys.
Crystal Lake and Barrington Contested Divorce Attorneys
If you are considering divorce or you have already been served, it is important to realize that you will play the largest role in shaping how your future is handled. Most divorces do not result in a trial. Our attorneys have experience with a variety of resolution methods, including mediation and collaborative divorce.
We can help you avoid the common pitfalls of divorce while applying the facts of your case to your advantage in divorce-related matters involving issues such as:
• Child custody and visitation
• Child support/collection
• Complex property division
• Business valuation
• Maintenance/spousal support
Although the percentage of divorce cases that make it to trial is small, our litigation skills benefit our clients even in settlement. Favorable settlements are not a matter of good fortune or luck, they are a byproduct of the leverage reached through accomplished trial preparation.
Preparing for Life After the Dissolution of Marriage
Depending on a number of factors, finalizing your divorce may last months or even years. No matter what happens in your case, our goal is to achieve an outcome that protects your interests and leaves you equipped to deal with life after your divorce.
To speak to an accomplished lawyer about your divorce matters, contact us for a free initial consultation.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys