Schaumburg Divorce Lawyer
There may be no graceful way to inform one's spouse of plans to divorce. You may have realized that your marriage was in trouble for some time. However, you may have held out hope that things would improve with the passage of time. Now you may have been shocked — or at least very disappointed — to be served with a divorce petition.
First of all, please know that our Barrington divorce attorneys sympathize with you at this time of confusion and uncertainty. However, please also understand that we have full confidence in your ability to weather the storm. We have helped countless other clients before you who walked in your shoes. If we represent you, our attorneys will provide you the expertise you need to help you navigate your divorce.
Were You Served Divorce Papers? Pay Attention And Respond Rationally To Stay In Control Of Your Divorce Process
Our Illinois divorce lawyers are prepared to guide you adeptly through the unknown territory of the divorce process that you now face. Our first piece of advice for you is free of charge: Do not delay contacting an attorney if you have been served with a divorce petition. There is no need to panic. However, it is necessary for you to file an appearance with the court. If you fail to respond in time, you could find yourself divorced by way of default, with no opportunity to participate in crafting the particulars of your divorce.
Arlington Heights Divorce Attorneys Are Here To Guide And Advise You
Be reassured that we can "buy you" plenty of time to inventory financial aspects, make decisions about children and property, and otherwise prepare for an intelligent divorce. However, in order to do that, we must see you before you are at risk of default. Failing to respond to a divorce petition can be a very big mistake.
Contact A Schaumburg Divorce Attorney
Call 847-221-5511 or email Manassa Hartman, P.C., to schedule a consultation at your convenience. Get a handle on your rights and responsibilities in light of a divorce petition that you have received from your spouse.
Divorce and Separation Articles
- Divorce and Separation Overview
- Crystal Lake Divorce Attorneys
- Schaumburg Divorce Lawyers
- The Divorce Process in Illinois
- Temporary Order Hearings Attorneys
- Barrington Social Networking Attorneys
- Dating And Divorce Attorneys
- Barrington Divorce Support Groups
- Stalking Protective Order Attorneys
- Barrington Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
- Illinois Military Divorce Lawyers
- Alternatives To Divorce
- Barrington Annulment Lawyers
- Barrington Divorce Mediation Lawyers
- Collaborative Divorce
- Why Use Collaborative Law?
- The Collaborative Law Process
- Barrington Same-Sex Partnership Lawyers
- Barrington Same-Sex Divorce Lawyer
- Barrington Legal Separation Attorneys
- Barrington Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
- Barrington Parentage Lawyers
- Barrington Domestic Violence Attorneys
- Postnuptial Agreements Attorney
- Illinois Mothers' Rights Attorneys
- Tax Consequences Of Divorce
- Post-Judgment Actions Family Law Attorneys